1989 Raleigh Montage *UPDATED*

mechagouki":1pkrsjz2 said:
I had one of those very briefly, nice riding bike - stolen out of my backyard :x

Stock saddle on mine was a black SI Turbo by the way.

ahh cool. yeah just been out on mine albeit just round the block to test out some new tyres .. (skinwalls) but its been so long i forgot how nice it is... gonna chuck the rack on the car and get it down the forest on the weekend :LOL:

shame yours got stolen dude... same decals as mine? havnt seen one the same so far :)

slight update, including my (one NOS one used michelins and missmatched crudguards.... nothings one coloured or themed so i dont mind haha plus i dont think they make it look too bad... the tyres make it look a bit used but, they will get dirty anyway so not a problem :LOL:

11022010newlookwithcrudsandmichelin.jpg

retrowagen1234":r97r3rx2 said:
slight update, including my (one NOS one used michelins and missmatched crudguards.... nothings one coloured or themed so i dont mind haha plus i dont think they make it look too bad... the tyres make it look a bit used but, they will get dirty anyway so not a problem :LOL:

11022010newlookwithcrudsandmichelin.jpg
I remember buying some of those Onza bar ends, BITD ;-)

yeah they are supprisingly nice to ride with, i usually find barends a problem , usually to big, but these seem just right and on a nice bit of trail i make use of em ;)

retrowagen1234":1l2d2skm said:
shame yours got stolen dude... same decals as mine? havnt seen one the same so far :)

Well my memory is not too clear (lots of bike over the last 22 years) but the downtube decal for sure is the same.

ooooh :p i want to try get these copied realy after thinking about it.. being a well used bike they are only gonna survive in this condition for so long...... need some should i ever want to restore it eh :LOL:

yeah i realy like yours mate... glad you posted that link too as i couldnt find the thread.. (i posted on the first page of it :LOL: )

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back