*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't get a marquee my big tent is one of these...

normal_IMGP0207.JPG

Without the sleeping quarters you could comfortably park my VW Touran inside it. Sleeps 5 and still has plenty of space for sitting about ...or working on bikes. Pretty storm proof too if put up properly.

Gaz you might need to find a B&B that will let you take your bike to bed with you. A lot don't like that sort of thing :)

I'm for two night camping as well, any suggestion of being more relaxed at this event gets my vote.

Thought of some alternate team names :-

Middle Ringers - Middleburners

Granny Ringers -Grannygrinders

The Ken":342wzhb7 said:

normal_IMGP0207.JPG

Without the sleeping quarters you could comfortably park my VW Touran inside it. Sleeps 5 and still has plenty of space for sitting about ...or working on bikes. Pretty storm proof too if put up properly.

looks like a base camp to me :)

DaveDH has stepped down from the chance of racing with the Granny Ring team so whose going to step up and fill the place.

Dont all rush at once :LOL:

kaiser":1dduco4z said:
The Ken":1dduco4z said:

normal_IMGP0207.JPG

looks like a base camp to me :)

Mobile Aircraft Hanger ;)

velomaniac":3o3wdy40 said:
DaveDH has stepped down from the chance of racing with the Granny Ring team so whose going to step up and fill the place.

Dont all rush at once :LOL:

Does he fancy the downhill day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back