what date?

• 21st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lewis1641":1gj6uzeh said:
cool. we'll try for early afternoon?
No prob, so long as I know when a bit in advance then I can work the other Sunday stuff around it ;)

1pm work for you, or too early to say yet?

Should be fine as long as i can get the car. MIGHT have my van back on the road by then though. Fingers crossed

Hmm, be nice to actually ride a bike this year...... :roll:

I might attempt a spin round the block Sat morning to to check my body works :LOL:

On a side note, got a text from the sprayers saying I can pick my Zaskar up Friday! :cool:

Pickle":d37rmh63 said:
Hmm, be nice to actually ride a bike this year...... :roll:

sorry, ive had had allsorts of problems (death, attempted suicide, broken toe, snow, no car.....)

anyway, i'm off out on sunday with andy either5 grimsby or brigg, depending on my transport situation.

you are more than welcome to join us. my toe is still pretty bad so it wont be anything gruelling but you might see some low flying aeroplanes

Bike building Sunday with LGF, as I'm hoping to make headway on the Zaskar project ;)

Next Sunday may be good, but I know I cant do Saturday as we're off 'Opp North' to Scooby Clinic.

Cool. Andy b and myself are going to do a recce run on sunday starting in east ravendale if you or indeed anyone else fancies it. I'll get me mam to sort some bacon butties

Back