East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I've sorted a route for tomorrow. :D I don't think I'm going to be very popular :twisted: :twisted: ... but in the cold light of day I may well change my mind.....what would Jason Bourne do ?

Jason would not even think about it and just do the do. Then kick ass in a really serious way and carry on doing the do.

if any one has a shimano rear cassette tool would they be so kind as to bring it tonight I mat have an issue thank you...

See you all tonight :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Legacy555":3jdorfry said:
Jason would not even think about it and just do the do. Then kick ass in a really serious way and carry on doing the do.

if any one has a shimano rear cassette tool would they be so kind as to bring it tonight I mat have an issue thank you...

See you all tonight :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will you need a chain whip thingy as well?

yes i could do with a fairly easy ride out, been awhile and ive got some work to do today >_<

if i'm not there by 7pm i won't be coming. :LOL:

I've sorted a route for tomorrow. I don't think I'm going to be very popular

In trying to find interesting and new sections to put into the Ticknall loop it inevitably brings in doing things back to front together with sections which are either 'road' or 'unpleasantly hilly' or both. As Carol is away for a couple on nights I was able to indulge myself with watching the first two Bourne films and consuming a nice Scotch. I felt very brave after this. Distance would be about 12 miles. One section I haven't done for about 15 years so finding the way in the dark should be interesting (uphill bridleway), one section is on a road that is currently closed so we may have to turn back, two sections we have only enjoyed in the opposite direction. Let's see what the weather's like. :?

Back