And today I did......

hope your no dissin my raielgh :LOL: a love that bike.........makes me feel 14 again and nothing breaks on it unlike the rest of the fleet :LOL: :LOL:

Not dissing it, I'm celebrating it :D

Mind you the Alaska is off to the Bike Station, that bike is just plain horrid better suited to transporting some student around edinburgh. Fun it was in the short term but weighing as much as some DH bikes without the benefits it needs a tarmac only existence :roll:

ave got a couple of good pic's of that alaska if your wanting them ? it was just as clean as my massif :D

Tonight I took on Thrunton in driving snow and lost. Damn trees keep getting in my way. Good job the Cotic is getting a fresh powdercoat isn't it.

Good effort Si no riding for me but did get the prestige a few more steps closer to completion, got the stalk lite stem on and fitted the bars cranks polished the brakes and put a big middleburn ring on the bugger- whatch out mr k your crown shall be mine!

Might make this my Ben machine as it has gears bounce of a sort and is pretty light. The splatter might be a good back up just in case.

finally bought the bits to finish the road bike - and a new eVENT jacket from wiggle (a £60 bargain ) Roadbike completion still has to wait until the bathroom is finished though :(

Today my spokes turned up :D

and a rim , so I now have 5 wheels to screw together .

My work title is now bicycle mechanic too .

Back