Regional meet - Thetford - Saturday 13th February

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here's the skinny on the Bike Of The Ride BOTR competition. Everyone attending will get a chance to vote for their favourite bike being ridden on the day at this meet. To be eligible bikes must be pre-2000 and belong to the person riding. One vote per person. First and second place will recieve a prize. If there is a tie for first place the final the decision will be made by Cannondale king.

Bribery is allowed and encouraged to get more votes.

This pre-2000 BOTR competition......it's just a thinly veiled attempt to stem the growing tide of Tractors heading towards Thetford on saturday isn't it :LOL:

jango":1wkri34p said:
This pre-2000 BOTR competition......it's just a thinly veiled attempt to stem the growing tide of Tractors heading towards Thetford on saturday isn't it :LOL:

Looking forward to the rideout to keep up my post New Zealand/ pre- London to Paris riding/ training fix.

I shall however be 'tractorless' as I has now been broken and bastardised into the scale S/S. It was a brief affair but my love for a 'couple of bigguns' is no longer.

See you sat,
boy"O"boy

Saturdays meet is going to be a bit special, we have some special guests coming. Can everyone make an effort to bring a retro bike and dress in Retrobike kit or bike clothing of a suitable era. The more flouro the better. Lew74 your pink & purple leggings will be perfect and I know Wobbly John has a good collection of flouro kit.

Of course this is not compulsary, if your retro steed is out of action and you only have modern kit still come along.

I can not make the 10:30 start but can probably make it for just after 11:00.

This is my local stomping ground so do you know where you will be riding first. That way, I can prob catch you up.

Are you going to ride the good remaining bits of brandon CP first or are you going to do the red route. Except for the bomb holes and of course the not so beastly beast, the black route is a bit of a mess nowadays.

I will be on a modern bike as my pace is in the middle of its restoration at the mo. I hoping it will be ready for the next meet though.

Clem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back