show us your gt's

Team RTS - modern parts, NOS frame

Found a pic of my Team RTS. NOS frame, new XTR, crossmax etc.

Attachments

• RTS-Team-side.JPG
    RTS-Team-side.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 3,397
my stock Karakoram K2

DSCN8202.jpg

my 95% finished gt lts dh. just fitted a syncros post (i really dont like em but they just suit gt's best), only thing left to do is vinyl wrap the rear wheel, a blue saddle and would like an azonic bar and stem :cool:

Attachments

• 04022010 002 (Medium).jpg
    04022010 002 (Medium).jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 3,354
hoegaardenadds1":29ffcy3d said:
my 95% finished gt lts dh. just fitted a syncros post (i really dont like em but they just suit gt's best), only thing left to do is vinyl wrap the rear wheel, a blue saddle and would like an azonic bar and stem :cool:

looks good... what does vinyl wrapping rear wheel mean... and achieve :?: cheers

Still not seeing the MBUK 20th Anniversary Zaskar, pics not loaded :( That LTS is looking :cool: as

Here's my complete GT retro stable updated

Lobo Finished :cool:

CIMG3178.jpg

Recent build GT STS-DS 1000 :cool:

CIMG3180.jpg

CIMG3182.jpg

GT STS-XCR 1000 (this is a damn good bike :cool:)

CIMG2609.jpg

CIMG2610.jpg

it achieves turning the silver rim into a black one with out the need for re-rimming (oh er missus).

its done by using black vinyl tape over the top edge of the rim. gives a real nice matt black finish, if it get damaged its just a case of fitting a new strip.

you can obviously use any colour tape too, to match your bike! its an old roller skaters trick from the early nineties :cool: :D

hoegaardenadds1":1wcfvzmg said:
it achieves turning the silver rim into a black one with out the need for re-rimming (oh er missus).

its done by using black vinyl tape over the top edge of the rim. gives a real nice matt black finish, if it get damaged its just a case of fitting a new strip.

you can obviously use any colour tape too, to match your bike! its an old roller skaters trick from the early nineties :cool: :D

dope! any suggestions on a supplier? can you get tartan? :cool:

Back