NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Cool with me.

We might be switching to wednesday next week as a one off- keep it free, I've had an idea and hope to make an announcement shortly ;) ;)

Dr S":1rb8yr87 said:
Cool with me.

We might be switching to wednesday next week as a one off- keep it free, I've had an idea and hope to make an announcement shortly ;) ;)

Ok re Wednesday

Dunno, I'll call Andy and see when he can get a sitter. Derek Purdy's coming along to regale us with tales of BITD on our next night out too. :cool:

Good work out last night in the mud! Those new tracks will be class when its dry.

Si, I can't do next Tuesday, can you do the Wednesday?

Also upload those photos to Flickr

I've put one on faceboook but the quality is shat.

Should be OK for wednesday, just taking the frame to the powdercoaters now so should have it back in time.

Dr S":2rjcak1x said:
Should be OK for wednesday, just taking the frame to the powdercoaters now so should have it back in time.

Excellent, which colour did you go for?

I've got a new tire for next week, maxxis minion dhf 2.35 super tacky

Reckon we should do some different routes next week cresta etc, what do you think?

I'm up for owt really.

Frame colour will be revealed next time out.

Just cleaning all the bits up ready to go back on and found more bother- not one but two broken spokes on the rear wheel. Might as well junk that knackered hub now and just rebuild the wheel with a SS hub.

Calling all NE guys, time for another night out in Morpeth next week? Friday? Curry? Beer? Who's up for it and what night/ food would you prefer?

RSVP

Back