Erm....Gipiemme equipped Moser

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My mate is selling his latest purchase http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87985 apparently it didn't sit to well with his missus! Something to do with too many bikes or something.

These pics are from the guy that he brought it from if anyone is interested I'll get you some upto date pics.

£400 posted.

_DSF2543-2.jpg

_DSF2539.jpg

_DSF2545.jpg

_DSF2551.jpg

_DSF2552.jpg

_DSF2553.jpg

_DSF2562.jpg

_DSF2572.jpg

_DSF2575.jpg

Too many bikes?

Pic removed for privacy

And theres more in the garage :LOL:

Lovely bike, I remember nearly buying it myself. A nice dutch guy was selling it if I remember correctly. Unfortunately bank says no at the moment :(

Yeh, what size is it? Hopefully it will be to small ;)

Also, what Columbus tubing is it?

Overall a nice tidy bike - but I'd prefer to see all Campag!

Size of the frame is 57,5 cm (c-t) and the top tube is 57 cm (c-c).

He thinks the tubing is Columbus but unknown quality as they were not replaced when it was resprayed, chances are it would not have said anyway as I think old Columbus stickers just stated "Columbus".

Having said that the sticker on the forks looks like an Oria sticker. I'll ask him to check again but he has man flu at the moment so might have to wait for a response....

£400 is not international postage but for a small surcharge it could be yours ;)

And the reply:

"The fork is indeed Oria, it is the original one according to the same "worldhourrecord" inscription which is on the whole bike and transfers. I think it is likely the frame is also built from Oria tubing. I don't know a lot of the history of Moser bikes, the only thing i do know is this bike is special because of the limited edition and the nice Gipiemme parts, hence why I brought it in the first place."

Back