Purbecks 13th / 14th of February

whats the latest on this ride??
Wareham Forest would be good as it'll be dry(wont get the new Yo dirty ;) )

My plans are all over the place at the mo' so I might not be able to make it now :oops: I'll put a post up when I know what is going on.

Sorry

SP

I thought there was a chance I'd be back from Germany in time, but thats not going to happen now :(

Anyone fancy a re-schedule until the end of the month??

I've re-scheduled stuff with work and my shoulder operation is delayed until mid-March now so I'm happy to postpone until the end of Feb if that suits folk?

SP

let me know a date and i'll see if i can make it, weekends become a problem with shift work as it's an 8 day rota :(

Crikey, this weekend has come around fast. Is anyone up for riding this weekend? I've not sorted a route or 'owt :roll: so I'm open to suggestions.

SP

There is a chance I'll be back from Germany in time, but not sure yet.
If you are going to head out, and I'm not back, then I can put you in touch with one of my mates who rides Wareham Forest most weekends.
I'm sure he'll be riding on Saturday, as his pregnant girlfriend wouldn't be happy with him going out on Valentines :LOL:
There are normaly around 10 of my mates who go, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind a few more ;)

Bollocks, just noticed this as it's not in the SW rides section :roll: Would love to do a ride down there, but can't make it this weekend, I have given myself the day off on Friday and i'm off to Cwm carn for some up lift down hill fun, then racing @ the saddle skiddadle on Sunday.
If i did this on Sat then i would probably be single ;)

Right, I'm gonna ride Sunday, doing some local trails to where I grew up, namely Culpepper's dish etc. I'm going to head out early as so not to incurr the wrath of the Mrs. :D At the moment the weather doesn't look too bad.

Send me a PM if you want to come along and I'll give you my number.

SP

Back