And today I did......

clockworkgazz":3195bzo9 said:
ha ha

not the original paint or decals ;)

As roy walker would say "good answer, good answer...........but wrong!"

need a nice day, a good camera and an exotic location for the pics might struggle with that :LOL: :LOL:

anyway mine is better as it is the right size (for me.)

Mines the right size for me too. Getting pics might be tricky for you though as its a puffy fannybaws garage queen. Mines a rider. And for that it gets a Brucie Bonus point.

exhibit A
3403365297_0673350ce7_b.jpg

exhibit B
3479604268_4bf718f72c.jpg

and more...

4340479705_a7e77bb66b_b.jpg

4340479701_ba2c2c98ac_b.jpg

4340479697_423b6db5d8_o.jpg

Ha!

was looking good until the last picture :LOL:

oh yeah period grab on's, sexier suntour componants, beautiful bullmoose bars, pretty much NOS period tyres, fat saddle and no u-brake on mine either- on reflection I still prefer mine :twisted:

clockworkgazz":3kw2rxk9 said:
was looking good until the last picture :LOL:

oh yeah period grab on's, sexier suntour componants, beautiful bullmoose bars, pretty much NOS period tyres, fat saddle and no u-brake on mine either- on reflection I still prefer mine :twisted:

wrong bars, wrong groupset for starters.........
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just show us the pics gazz :roll: (and give me that saddle!)

Only one way to sort this

A duel to the death.

I challenge you to ride it at Kirroughtree next month :twisted:

Bars are to early that is true but are nicer looking than either the xc or salsa IMHO and xc900 was available in 86 as an option and no on both requests :LOL:

no mud ever!

It takes a man of fortitude and great principals to preserve a thing of beauty and not just say "feck it" and ride the arse off it.

Don't worry I have a cunning plan- more later ;)

Does this plan involve sitting it on the turbo trainer with a picture of some trees taped over one eye and another picture of Kaiser's big ring over the other eye??

Back