1995 Dagger/Amp FS

beepbeep

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Maybe some of you have seen my '98 Dagger which I posted last year over on the later bikes forum:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

I was pleased with the build, but the frame however, was always going to be too big for me :(
In a strange twist of fate, a friendly contact (cheers Nic!) on the other side of the world helped me rescue this baby 14" (?) frame from the clutches of a 12 year-old girl... Who lets face it, probably rode it harder than I'll ever dare to! :LOL:

So it was a simple matter of swapping the main frames over. This time I threw caution into the wind and drilled out the cable-stops to run the Racelines. New stuff include a red Ringle rear hub (hidden), red TWP brace (thanks again to Nic :cool: ) and a red Bullet Bros tensioner.

I love small frames and I love the Kamikazi look so I'm very :D :D :D

Attachments

• Dagger1995.jpg
    Dagger1995.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 2,615
i must say that looks better than the original build by a long shot! ;)

what's that long red piece off the drive side dropout, if you don't mind me asking?

as well what happened to the old frame?

RockiMtn":8dvuds7r said:
what's that long red piece off the drive side dropout, if you don't mind me asking?

That's the Bullet Bros chain tensioner, they work well.

Have to say that that frame is absolutely bloody gorgeous, I absolutely love it.

LeeDevelopment":b3x6z9j5 said:
RockiMtn":b3x6z9j5 said:

That's the Bullet Bros chain tensioner, they work well.

Have to say that that frame is absolutely bloody gorgeous, I absolutely love it.

so it reduces chain slap? chain suck?

Back