And today I did......

Did 30 miles on the touring bike today, cold, damp and undulating, what a lot of frost damage to the roads.

Then did the White Van Man thing by taking a car trailer through to Motherwell to pick up a car project for my son, him and his projects I dont know where he gets it from :roll:

RM

Quiet weekend. Fannyed about on the car on sat and then had an hour out on the bike once the kids were in bed- just local woods. Lazy morning on sunday and then took the little ones to the flicks to watch some Disney gubbins. Fiddled with the bikes when I got back for a bit and then sat in front of the TV with a book. Woke up still in my chair at 2:30 in a pool of dribble and with a stiff neck. How comes weekends where you do nothing become more tiring than a flat out one? One of life's little mysteries.

Headed down to Drumlanrig, 2 times round the red. Curiously 1hr 14mins each time even though they were two different laps :eek: Also got FAT :D and lost FAT :cry: if theres any bike that I've moved on and regretted not building I think its going to be this one.

good effort, did you stay on the bike at all times and was it wet down there? Salsa I assume? The fat was to small, you need a vintage fat anyway they are the best of the bunch ;)

I have too much Fat but want more. Had the builders round today to have a look at building a new man cave. HomeCave is too small now so I'm having a portion of my workshop partitioned off. Enough room for 2 cars, 30 bikes and much needed parts store and work area. Just got to find more tasty bikes to fill the space now :cool: :LOL:

Managed to stay upright, did mince the usual though :oops: I was putting it down to being on my own. Cannae blame the conditions as they were ace. Reckon it was 2 minces, and only 4-5 unclips*. Had a go at the rooty bend but still can't find the perfect line, got to the bottom the second time but was 90deg oot :LOL: and the first time I rode into the first tree.

*total :eek:

I need to see the Vintage FAT :) Is it better than Si's? :twisted:

Dr S":1ovkmhua said:
I have too much Fat but want more. Had the builders round today to have a look at building a new man cave. HomeCave is too small now so I'm having a portion of my workshop partitioned off. Enough room for 2 cars, 30 bikes and much needed parts store and work area. Just got to find more tasty bikes to fill the space now :cool: :LOL:

:LOL: you do have too much FAT, I'm beadying the med Yo :twisted:

thats a good show, on your own with a broken leg is a sobering prospect, better to have someone with you to laugh/help you out.

thats an awful question but if you pushed me I'd say it's nicer as it is close to NOS parts but I'm sure he would disagree :LOL:

clockworkgazz":px77p9dw said:
thats an awful question but if you pushed me I'd say it's nicer as it is close to NOS parts but I'm sure he would disagree :LOL:

Of course I disagree- mine is how it left Fat City (paint and saddle aside), all original factory fitted parts- even the original cables are still there. One owner, timewarp, still mint. Nice try gazz, very very nice bike, but better??? I do wish I had that fecking saddle though :cry: :cry:

Anyway, lets have a look yer bawbag :roll:

ha ha

not the original paint or decals ;)

As roy walker would say "good answer, good answer...........but wrong!"

need a nice day, a good camera and an exotic location for the pics might struggle with that :LOL: :LOL:

anyway mine is better as it is the right size (for me.)

Back