*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tenga will move into Mad-Dogs place if he doesn't reply in the next couple of days, but it might need a team reshuffle as Tenga wanted to be casual, I don't mind switching. Mad-dog has only posted 3 times so he may be MIA.

Big Eck aslo expressed an interest but couldn't commit til nearer the time. Big Eck are you up for it yet? Or are you happy as first reserve if you are free?

We might manage to make an extra team if needed - a three man team doesn't need to do more cycling - just more drinking :)

What about Mikee? does he enter under a different guise?
Anyone Else?

I get the impression this is as much a social event so if anyone would like to come along as a "mechanic" I'm sure they will have fun too.

ben 10

Should be good. Teams look good, well they look good on paper, not quite sure how we will look after 10 hours :LOL:
Heathers coming down with me, who else is bringing their other half?
Who's riding what?
More importantly who's doing the registration and hence, who wants my money :roll:

Jamie

ZigZag would you do the honours of running your team?

I am assuming any solo riders will sort themselves out, if you are riding retro feel free to enter under the Ecurie Macretro banner, I assume everyone in the teams above is riding retro.

Gazz, I'll pm you tomorrow night. I'll find out what details we need and I'll do the necessary :)

Each team could elect a captainy type, ie pay for everything and sort it all out :LOL:

Training ride for me tomorrow, gonna try a couple of laps of Drum.

Re: Casual

Jamiedyer":3v0cvghv said:
I thought we were all a bit casual, I hope my team is anyway ;)

Jamie

Ach, I'm training for something else but dinnae want to let auld gazzie doon either.

Retro

I am still undecided about what to ride but was leaning more towards my modern Stumpy.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back