One for the Klein boys !!!

not really. has the attitude down tube like many 96 adroits but not even the Adroit Strata rigid fork, "only" the attitude rigid fork. the Strata fork has the carbon layer on the crown and was 10% lighter than the Attitude fork. first time i see a burgundyblue Attitude fork. imho already surprisingly expensive for an Attitude which not even has an MC2 bar/stem combo. but it is a really nice color...

Carsten

I know why you like the colour Carsten... ;)

God knows how you know so much about these !! Im afraid to put a photo of my Burgundy/blue on here, close up just in case you tear it to bits !! :)

I may well put some close ups on soon though if you dont mind, and give me a run down on her.... I can take it :LOL: :LOL:

Aahhhh !! I bet I know how you can tell Carsten, Its that cable routing on the downtube! Looks different from mine I have to say... Mine is more of an external lump!! then the cable goes in...

delboy009":2nttz04v said:
Aahhhh !! I bet I know how you can tell Carsten, Its that cable routing on the downtube! Looks different from mine I have to say... Mine is more of an external lump!! then the cable goes in...

yup, and the cable exit holes on yours are futher up on the down tube. on the Attitude down tube they exit close to the bb shell. and of course the Adroit dt has 2" diameter, the Attitude "only" 1 7/8"...

the only run down i would give you is that you bought it and not me ;)

cheers, carsten

Ha ha... Nice answer Carsten. Still very jealous of your Strata's mind !!! Had to put up wiv those awful Mars sus forks on mine !!! Yuukk !

Back