And today I did......

That's a term that has always baffled me "Fanny Baws", what does that look like ?, on second thought i would'nt want to know :LOL:

Been pushing on with my projects, popped the wheels for the Clockwork into "Bikes by Jon" in Johnstone, both needing tweeked slightly, also got a granny ring and a set of chainring bolts off him to put the chainset together, Wildgrippers and Flyte saddle will come off the Zaskar for the Clockwork (Zaskar will get new Maxis tyres and a DMR saddle), will also see Gil durring the week for stickers.

Stripped the horrid olive paint off the FSR, bare steel for now, did intend to do it red but will sit on the fence for a while.

Going to hit Pollock park in the morning :cool:

Yep bikes with motors make a lot of sense

XS650_Side-1.jpg

Financially it'll be a long time before I can realistically have a nice car ( seemed to stop making them nice in the 70s ) and not have to fork out mucho money to enjoy it ; so I think when I get that garage I'll put much less money into something 2 wheeled to tool around on .

The identity to that one is in the image name , amazingly very little went into making it like that . there's no stretch to the hardtail and the headstock is where yamaha intended , just the forks have seen some lowering . The best part you can't even see and that's the rephased engine .

as drS says alfas are fantasic things

but

well i love them

but

i like lap dancers too

and like alphas

i wouldn't want to own one

casualty reduction for norfolk...i teach cycling profficiency and road safety awareness to kids at primary schools.i also teach norfolk police on cycling for health and safety certif so they can ride bikes....basically i get paid to mess about with bikes on playgrounds.

Last night I fell down the stairs :oops:

Just spent an hour stripping the cindercone of parts and paint .

perry":kwggqak8 said:
Last night I fell down the stairs :oops:

After how many pints ? :LOL: , i fell down a flight of about 30 stairs in a nightclub years ago, luckily i was so pished i went down them like a lump or rubber, did'nt feel a thing, did the next day though :)

Been stripping paint too, started the FSR last night, got it finished an hour ago, looks so good in bare steel undecided weather to paint it now :roll:

baresteel1.jpg

baresteel2.jpg

baresteel3.jpg

Original plan was to do it red and as an S works replica but going to keep it as a Stumpie now, may still do it red but black crossed my mind as well as just laquering the bare steel front triangle, rear end is staying polished alloy regardless.

Still needing a rear shock but will eventually just dig deep and get a new Risse unit for it as it's a lovely sound frame and i'm sure it'll ride fantastic :cool:

Back