Orange X1

Cool :cool: I'm in the process of tidying up mine. Found I had a shock lying around that fitted and gave me an extra inch or two of travel!

Would love to see pix when built up.

Yeah, I'm excited. What do you know about these? Any idea what a good fork would be to complement it? I have an RC36 Evo that I'm not using but I'm not sure if it has enough travel?

What did they come with?

I only know what I have learned by riding mine. Mine was a frame only with a choice of shocks. I went for the Stratashock with remote lockout. Mine's a Large frame, yours medium. But apart from that the same. Here are a couple of scans with more info. Notice the split seat tube has square edges - ours are round in profile - this was because they were square during production prototypes, but they changed for release (I believe). I can email you the brochures they came from if interested, though I think they may be in the catalogue scan section anyway. Let me know if I can answer anything for you.

orangex1brochurewq9.jpg

orangex1brochurewq9.jpg

Hi Russell
Parcelled up tonight, ready for posting tomorow. Email some pics when finished, interested to see end result.

retrobloke":3oh5secl said:
Hi Russell
Parcelled up tonight, ready for posting tomorow. Email some pics when finished, interested to see end result.

Excellent! Thats quick :)

I've got a problem now as I don't know whether to build this up first or my Prestige (when it arrives).

Will give you a shout when the frame gets here :)

Back