The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

What are brand new Ringlé hubs wortk these days? Brand new, incl box etc?
Pictures =>

pbpic4294763.jpg

pbpic4294759.jpg

The violet one is 32 holes (I got two of these), the purple is 36 holes...

Thanks in advance!

For the Third time :roll:

Could someone give me a idea how much I would be looking at for for my 19" Klein Attitude in sea/sky fitted with a MC2 bar/stem and Rockshox mag21's

any suggestions.. ?

fullkleinframeandforks-1.jpg

XTR Canti's and Straddle Rods

Hi

I have a full set of XTR Canti's - used but in VGC. Also a pair of Odyssey straddle rods in black (as new) - any idea on what they are worth?

Cheers

Ade

Sithlord":1ynuwszv said:
For the Third time :roll:

Could someone give me a idea how much I would be looking at for for my 19" Klein Attitude in sea/sky fitted with a MC2 bar/stem and Rockshox mag21's

any suggestions.. ?

fullkleinframeandforks-1.jpg

well there's an orange Klein on ebay going for 250+ so one to watch to see what yours may be worth

mc2 combo stems are 100+ easy and the forks must be 50+

Re: XTR Canti's and Straddle Rods

ovlov440":25c6awfc said:
Hi

I have a full set of XTR Canti's - used but in VGC. Also a pair of Odyssey straddle rods in black (as new) - any idea on what they are worth?

Cheers

Ade

straddle rods are $15 on ebay us so i guess would be worth 10+ here.

xtr canti's are 30+ but if NOS and boxed etc...then much more.

Re: AMP F3 suspension forks

ja":76es8h6b said:
How much do you reckon a set of these ridden once since being fully serviced by AMP in Los Angeles would be worth these days? I have the original box and a mud guard made to keep the mud out of the fork assemby. It has v'brake mounts and the canti hanger. Thanks. :)
(thank you Pickle and sorry).
f3xc_cant.jpg
b3bike.jpg

would have thought if they are as mint as you say these would go for 100+ in the uk so i guess you're looking at $150+

Lucas":iexzfj8x said:
Hi guys,

I am toying with the idea of fully restoring and keeping my old Sunn for sentimental reasons but not sure i've got the space & time so would like some advice on what it may be worth so I can make a decision. Would like to know if there will be much difference between it's current average condition or fully mint or even if it's worth breaking it and selling parts separate.

Sunn Totall UN soft tail 15" frame
Manitou SXD forks
Mavic X521 front rim with Deore XT hub
Mavic D521 rear rim with Deore hub
Magura HS33 blue front brake
Avid rear V brake
DMR handlebars
DNA stem
Cane Creek C2 headset
Sram gears

It's in average condition requiring a little tlc to return it to it's former glory. Hasn't been ridden for a number of years and is now too small for me to ride comfortably so will be getting a new bike next month.

Thanks!

well i sold my Sunn Un frame and Obyss forks for 120posted to sweden but guess at the following:

sunn frame 80
hs33 front brake 25+
sram gears - depends what groupo but if low spec then 15+
wheels 40
forks 25+

Chase":2zukngau said:
Hi there,

What are brand new Ringlé hubs wortk these days? Brand new, incl box etc?
Pictures =>

pbpic4294763.jpg

pbpic4294759.jpg

The violet one is 32 holes (I got two of these), the purple is 36 holes...

Thanks in advance!

very nice. stick on the bay with worldwide shipping and you should get a decent amount. saw a rear nos hub go for 80.

Orange aluminum Elite whats it worth?

Owned from new 1992 All XT it has hung in my garage for 5 years and had been retired in 97 and riden very sporadicly. after a merlin mountain arrived. New drive chain and |RC35s and I have still have the Orange big fork and stem. Currentley runing a thompson stem and a head set reducer 1/8th from evolution so the RC35's would run on it.
Ground controls on it as well !

I think i might have to go due to the fact its never used, quite reluctant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back