And today I did......

Eck could you not adapt one of the wheels to make a rear - might need to be SS - then you would have the worlds first 4 disc bike setup:)

The Ken":22v316xo said:
Eck could you not adapt one of the wheels to make a rear - might need to be SS - then you would have the worlds first 4 disc bike setup:)

:LOL: that would be mental

The Ken":2gwcdxx6 said:

i've thought about it and it could be done quite easily "goes away to put thinking cap on" :LOL:

big.eck":u6nejnla said:
The Ken":u6nejnla said:

i've thought about it and it could be done quite easily "goes away to put thinking cap on" :LOL:

:LOL: Velo solo do a bolt on sprocket which fits disc mounts ;)

Dr S":s5q2t1by said:
big.eck":s5q2t1by said:
custom whole set-up , got it mostly planned in ma head so just a case of spending some pennys :LOL:

Have you thought about piston sizes? you will need to get the ratio between the slave and master cylinders bang on or it will have poor lever feel. Another solution would be two master cylinders in the lever.

i'd given it a little thought , if i use a pair of c2's with a newer ti6 master cylinder using a double banjo bolt right at the lever it should be ok...

i'm planning on cutting the mounts off one side of a c2 and moving them across and welding them back on to use on the right leg ;)

or as gary said , i've been looking at motorbike brakes :twisted:

RobMac":3qw8huwr said:
B.E. Nissin 4, Tokico 4, Tokico 6, Buell 6 pot, Brembo twin pot what your pleasure? :twisted:

RM

:shock: nah ave just been looking at wee pitbikes and cheapo 125's with twin discs ;)

Back