And today I did......

this ones gona be hydro ;) your calling me crazy now but the first time you see it in the flesh , whats the bets your wanting a shot ? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

custom whole set-up , got it mostly planned in ma head so just a case of spending some pennys :LOL:

speaking of twin discs...been looking at this as a pressie to myself since i just been told im permanant contract at norfolk county council plus i got a twenty percent payrise back dated 3 years (about 3gees).starting march 1st(till now ive been tempory status only)...so me happy.this means i cant be made redundant so they would have to hide me somewhere instead of giving me the boot if funding runs out on road safety..so im.thinking of getting the red one.....hmmm

Attachments

• 125_daytona_spyder_leonart_2.jpg
    125_daytona_spyder_leonart_2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 89
im sorta restricted to that size cos if i had anything bigger i wont see next crimbo...so its 80mph and no faster...plus i can adjust iot to suit my" taste"..IE OMG WOTS THAT THING....

big.eck":pz59ifcl said:
custom whole set-up , got it mostly planned in ma head so just a case of spending some pennys :LOL:

Have you thought about piston sizes? you will need to get the ratio between the slave and master cylinders bang on or it will have poor lever feel. Another solution would be two master cylinders in the lever.

Dr S":1mzi5v2f said:
big.eck":1mzi5v2f said:

Have you thought about piston sizes? you will need to get the ratio between the slave and master cylinders bang on or it will have poor lever feel. Another solution would be two master cylinders in the lever.

I'm sure I saw him searching the bay for a full set of Nissin 4 pots off a Fireblade :LOL: ;)

G

Back