And today I did......

velomaniac":10mkox9u said:
SSing a non URT FS frame :shock:

Big Eck is mad, not only has he only got one gear which even us SS guys have got to admit is not always sensible, he also has the energy sapping bob of a full sus frame. Good thing he's strong, he'll use twice as much energy to go forward as a hardtail or rigid SS bike :LOL:

the rears got lock-out ;)

s/s'ed a GT i-drive in the first section of g/t a few years ago
initially with a tree then with tools
worked very well ,was tempted to leave it

today i sat and stared at my current build project ,reached the conclusion
that its all wrong :(

start again

drank cider ,ate peanuts ,going to bed ,with pen and paper

Last night I finished building up the SAB and then took the Moots out for its first proper ride (Dalby wasn't a fair test as we walked most of it due to heavy snow). Was very impressed with it- the acceleration is unreal; every ounce of effort instantly turns into a forward burst. Very comfortable over the bumps and roots too. Just need to have more time on steep descents with those Jones bars though- control was great but it feels just odd. More time will breed confidence I suppose. Just need a few longer rides now to break that Brooks Saddle in- bruised arse this morning :oops: :x

Problem

Hi guys Im off today and Im in the local library as the computer is acting up badly so I may seem a bit quiet I'll be on when I can.
Dont go out to play without me ;)

Cheers Rob

Todays my birthday, normally a misery on my birthday I've spent it with my daughter and its been fab :D Suns shining and I think we'll pop along to the swings(though shes rubbish at pushing).

My wife's birthday today too, the big 4 0 - got to cook birthday tea for her and the family when I get in.... big pot of chilli.

Back