18lb, 4oz ...of Tom's finest steel.. . :) updates page 5

Thanks for that fella.. I really do like it in its current guise , just the brakes/levers/shifters and BB to change and I should be able to get it below 20lb with the sus forks on it.. ;)

You should be able to get the scott down easier than this I would have though... :? ;)

The Next build is going to be lighter than this and will not be plastic either.. .. or as you young lads call it :? 'Carbon' ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Time to reveal full shot in a few ;)

Its gonna be light but I still want to run a 4" travel fork :D Also building a 1995 Yeti ARC at the moment,when it comes back from the powdercoaters I'll post some pics,hopefully this will be around 20lbs,gonna run this one rigid :cool:

That sounds cool... but what of this 4" travel fork you speak of ? is it some sort of alien technology , developed by the goverments ? :LOL:

Sithlord":1b2hy80c said:
That sounds cool... but what of this 4" travel fork you speak of ? is it some sort of alien technology , developed by the goverments ? :LOL:

Yep and its made of that same plastic stuff as the frame! Damn my dodgy wrists,the Yetis gonna kill em!

Very nice. :D

And almost Shi*mano free!! Maybe next time aye?

Back