Dead Rats Cycles feedback thread

Windproof gloves turned to be pretty waterproof too, and perfect for snow-balling, excellent!

Carbon h/s spacers - irresponsibly feeding a junky's habit at ridiculously cheap prices, disgraceful...

L/h rapid fire, just what I needed.

Chainring bolts that fitted just right (unlike mine) until I sucked them up the vacuum & crushed them (honestly! Fortunately the vacuum's fine)!

Chinook 22t, much better condition than it's any right to be given what I paid for it - looks good as new! I'm starting to feel like I'm ripping him off, but the tight sod still hasn't made me a brew, so I can live with myself :LOL:

Sure I've had some other bits too, always been more than happy they are as described, or usually much better than expected!

Top fella - a proper biker - can't recommend him highly enough!

Plus the coordinated end-caps are coooool... :cool:

Dr Rats sold me a crank a while back, an invaluable piece of biking history. Took a while to reach me, what with distance and Christmas, but that was only to be expected. Finally arrived safely. Just what the Dr ordered. A1, thanks.

Alex kama'd me some simply fabulous brakes, which look just perfect on my bike :cool:

Great member of retrobike deserving lots of credit.

Thanks pal.

Back