So who won the early Zaskar?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH...just what I wanted, I asked the seller for pics but he never responded... you lucky swine!!

Beautiful colour!

Nice purchase :D

@tiboltrider

what a bargain.

seller didnt sent me pictures either :roll: i guess he wanted to give the zaskar away with minimal profit as possible :p

what size is it? from the picture it s a large one.

i have the same colour in 16" but would like to have a spare frame for the wall ;)

cant decide which of the 93-95 ano colours is the nicest.
aqua blue, ink blue or black :?:
i only sold the purple because it was too heavily faded from the sun in some areas. my other three are minty and to be honest the purple is too much for me, its more a womens colour.

anybody got a 16" ball burnished zaskar frame 1993 to 95 for sale?
sold mine last year to a girl who always wanted one and now heavily regretting it :cry:

Job's a good 'un!!!

Wasn't sure what to expect (think I got lucky!) Final price was £100, seller good enough to knock a tad off due to not having to post it which went towards my fuel (100 miles each way).

@Stevetait - Yey, it fits!

@Mikee - Here it is:

@Radoslaw - Not quite as nice as yours!!! :D

@Dr.Juggles - It's an 18", just ok for me! (but wouldn't mind a 16") I like the 3dv, with this colour in close 2nd! Seller was a nice guy but seemed a bit busy and stressed, may be he was too busy to post any pics.

Both mechs and chainset are XT, hubs and shifters are LX. Zoom bar, Uno stem, Onza barends, Alloy fork (is this original?) :D

Attachments

• small 03022010631.jpg
    small 03022010631.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,172
  • small 03022010644.jpg
    small 03022010644.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,172
Looks like We've highjacked original topic :LOL: GT's were equipped with cro-mo bologna forks from 93, don't think these are originally fitted. If you willing to go with appropriate rigid forks gm may have spare ones. Bought NOS from him lately. These looks good though.

You git! Congratualtions mate, that will be one nice bike with a tinker :D And... a complete bargain to boot!

nice bike

dunno what the forks are tho might be cannondale ones

get a thread going on it

Back