Has your day been worthwhile so far?(Bikini stubble content)

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Mine hasn't...

So far today I have spent three hours removing unsightly stubble from a (shall remain nameless) A list celebrity's bikini area.

ON A SCREEN (not in real life) I should add.

Life should'nt be about that should it?

:?

Re: Has your day been worthwhile so far?(Bikini stubble cont

Wu-Tangled":22bicdwl said:
So far today I have spent three hours removing unsightly stubble from a (shall remain nameless) A list celebrity's bikini area.

:?

can we all play 20 questions to guess her (i hope) name?

Three hours to do a little photoshop rubber stamping action?
Me thinks you been on the Retro site all morning.

Lid":2rqu28wd said:
Three hours to do a little photoshop rubber stamping action?
Me thinks you been on the Retro site all morning.

well that goes without saying.

but what's more shocking is that the other things I have been punctuating this task with have gone so un-noticed that I have had to focus on the job in hand (ahem) as my main acheivement thus far that I can even remember.

:roll:

You obviosly don't work for HEAT or you would be rubber stamping the stubble marks on for their "rough-as-a-badgers-arse-celebrity-bikiny-line-special" next issue.

messiah":2ow25cm0 said:
You obviosly don't work for HEAT or you would be rubber stamping the stubble marks on for their "rough-as-a-badgers-arse-celebrity-bikiny-line-special" next issue.

LOL.

Had a like-walking-thru-knee-deep-treacle of a morning..

Went to the pub at 12.30, came back at 2.30.. Now struggling to sit upright..

Beers get handed arond in 40 minutes so need to stay awake until then at least :?

Said Celebrity wasn't Carol Smilie was it? Eesh.. :LOL: Oh hell I'm a bit drunk

Carol Smilie? She's not made it down there has she...? Anyway, Roon, how could you?! Mind you, me old mate brummie chris had a thing for her a long time ago. Mind you, that was A LONG TIME AGO, Roon.

BoyBurning":1kq1zpue said:
Carol Smilie? She's not made it down there has she...? Anyway, Roon, how could you?! Mind you, me old mate brummie chris had a thing for her a long time ago. Mind you, that was A LONG TIME AGO, Roon.

Haha Would I?? No way mate! I just figured she'd make anyone day the worst they ever had :p

Back