FS Unknown Road Bike 59cm £100

neilp9876":1fqm8jm6 said:
Not getting paid isnt good news, I hope you get that sorted out.

I have PM'd somebody who pm'd me about the bike and was second in the queue, if he doesnt reply by this time tommorow then I will pass the bike on to hurin76. (I hope this meets the forum rules.)

you can sell to whomever you see fit regardless of the queueueue.

with its cast seat post luggy bits and by the quality of the bridge on the rear stays, you have a very nice frame and for £100 its a billy bargain

If the queue doesnt matter then my preference is to have it collected, therefore if "pointer" can collect and is interested then it yours if you want it?

it's just good manners to observe the queue.....

but yes you can sell to who you want,it's your code not mine...the frame is too big for me, so good luck with the sale.

I agree with Hurin76, this forum seems to work well with a friendly queue system. I had not intentions of skipping the queue,I hope everyone's happy with that.

....(kcchhchhhhch)......sorry, braking up a bi....... I am on the 12.50 to Heme........stead........now..... Gotta a ton in me sky rocket and ready....t........ (keerrcjjjcjjjjjjckkkkhhhhhh) ...... queue, what qu......

:)

Good luck with sale, it looks a nice frame (from what little I know and have learned here!)

Back