Mayhem 2010

TheGreenRabbit":1zk335wb said:
We are stretching this to a 10 man team from the south, both South East and West. Main Thred here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 325#613325

For clarity and broad appeal - can we refer to the 10 Man team as being a 'national Retrobike team' ie. can we continue to recruit 'above' the Area levels (for those who may not yet have found their area or do not want to take it as seriously as a 4 man or solo effort. Happy for AECs to recruit and point riders to the 10 man of course.

Coincidentally, the NW&NW management have now dumped me out of their four man (surplus to requirements/too slow) - so I'm down for a 10 man place now...

Hopefully we can get two 10 man teams battling it out (as last year)...

Mr K

Trying to arrange pass for this, looking doubtful but if I get clearance would be up for filling in where necessary, unless I go solo..

I saw the team from the captain k , but no team for south east , are we giving it a miss this year then ?

Now sat in the office waiting for a dutchman to turn up with a couple of pallets of sedum....

Unfortunately not available for Mayhem although having a 3 1/2 month honeymoon is something I might consider!

Back