1998 Volvo Cannondale project

kase1983":p4muk772 said:

I've seen it but not very interested in the decals as I already have the Coda decals. The other decals aren't on the teambike. Thanks!

DocBraunson":p4muk772 said:
yeah i agree you should sell it to me! I just made a post in the "wanted" section, so if you do take the advice....

cheers

DOC

The post is not for sale ;-) Good luck with searching for a ti post !

Here is the bike with new decals from Syncros, Volvo and Time. Mavic decals are on the way coming straight out of Mexico.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
looks awesome! you have got me thinking about getting one of those Fattys! or a Lefty Cannondale! BOTM material for sure.

DOC

DocBraunson":37l6mwjv said:
looks awesome! you have got me thinking about getting one of those Fattys! or a Lefty Cannondale! BOTM material for sure.

DOC

Thanks Doc! Not really ready for the January BOTM. Still waiting for an Azonic riser bar and I chose for a SRAM sticker instead of Sachs which is also on the way.
Here is a small update. Just search for the little differences ;-)

img1501b.jpg

ha, yes that tinker article was inspirational. I kind of ended up with a Parkpre, rode and it was really good but u never know when something comes along:)

captain8track":2x8yvqcg said:
ha, yes that tinker article was inspirational. I kind of ended up with a Parkpre, rode and it was really good but u never know when something comes along:)

It was inspirational, but the photo from Alison Sydors bike was more inspiring. I think I will swap the SRAM 9.0 SL shifters plus RD for Sachs Wavey and XTR RD. Looks like a XTR 960 RD to me on Sydors bike right ?

re

densjo":137fvpk1 said:
captain8track":137fvpk1 said:

It was inspirational, but the photo from Alison Sydors bike was more inspiring. I think I will swap the SRAM 9.0 SL shifters plus RD for Sachs Wavey and XTR RD. Looks like a XTR 960 RD to me on Sydors bike right ?

950 something I would say, the 960 is a bit more pollished grey or something. on tinkers bike it's a Sachs rear mech. don't bother with finding one of thoose the xtr was way better. Sachs made the best "gripshifts" up to date, I can't really believe how uncomfortable the new ones are, and it seems like they will not be gripshift in the near feature from sram...

Sorry, I didn't even know you had a thread about the build. Now I see why you were so hell bent on getting those Mythos tires. They should look perfect on the bike. Are they there yet?

Octsoc":2hjlnl4o said:
Sorry, I didn't even know you had a thread about the build. Now I see why you were so hell bent on getting those Mythos tires. They should look perfect on the bike. Are they there yet?

I already mounted the Mythos tires. I am really surprised how fast shipping goes. They are much lighter than the Notos ones! It's same size at 2.1" but the Mythos tires are a bit wider. Weight is down to 10.4 kg now. Also left some feedback for you :)

Back