Saracen Rush Progress

Potentially, depending on what you were offering. I must admit that it is a little scruffy but it should polish up

Lacuna, your on about the older style frame arnt you?

DSCF0056.jpg

cyfa2809":5drzg1j3 said:
Lacuna":5drzg1j3 said:
I have one of those frames in my 'project' pile. I found it in a garage in Morzine with a set of 3 piece cranks and a pair Stratos MX6's and paid 100 euros for the lot. The frame is actually slightly different from yours though; mine has no graphics and is metal flake black, also the rear triangle is a slightly different shape and more closely resembles that which was on the Intense M1. Apparently it was prototype but thats probably just hearsay! It will get built one day :)

would you swap/sell it?

If you want a frame the same as my one without the rear triangle, I have a spare. Problem is it's sprayed purple.

If you want to pick it up if your ever passing (i'm in surrey) i'll swap it for a crate of beer :D

Yes, thats mine! I do remember it now, as I recall the model down was blue with 120mm White brothers forks on it? Good find.

I think despite the muck my frame is structurally sound but I do appreciate the offer -Surrey is quite a long way from Durham too...

No worries! Same offer to cyfa2809 or anyone in this post to be honest. It's just taking up space!

I have had that picture since it came out! Always wanted one, hence why I built my one!

I have the forks in this pic at home spare too but mine are gold.

well i dont think id ever be just passing :cry: would you swap it for anything i have? i cant afford the one on ebay. how much is a rear end?

Back