Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Seeing as the other thread has been thoroughly despoiled I've setup a new clean thread.

Keep those nominations coming in...

So, apart from OT boobs (can boobs be OT?) we had, a Vit. T, an Overbury, an one of a kind ARC, Jezz's Zebra trimble with kittens (see? Boobs were not OT), three round and sexy (as you see, boobs, or their attributes, pervade our world) Kleins...
Have I forgotten anything?
For the moment, with that Yeti competition is difficult, even if I'm a Ti lover...

novekili":3tc6nm6l said:
So, apart from OT boobs (can boobs be OT?) we had, a Vit. T, an Overbury, an one of a kind ARC, Jezz's Zebra trimble with kittens (see? Boobs were not OT), three round and sexy (as you see, boobs, or their attributes, pervade our world) Kleins...
For the moment, with that Yeti competition is difficult, even if I'm a Ti lover...

Very well summed up....

novekili":9i88bdxv said:

Dont forget my wicked, which is for sure the favorite at this point ;)

Ok. Start again... :)

No kittens/pussies etc in this one as we are being serious now ;)

webtrimble.jpg

Better urban pics now with detail shots...

Jez straight in with the desktop background friendly version of his trimble :LOL:
I like it, make it easy to look good on someones desktop, get the subliminal message, get the vote :LOL:

Gone Ballistic on the hustings...

Switzerland squeaking into the fray at the last minute... a relatively low rent Ballistic from the mid-90s, made of Ritchey Logic Prestige steel. Freshly repainted in homage to the mighty Porsche 917. Features Caramba cranks and a Critical Racing stem; P2 forks and mostly XT/XTR with Sachs hubs.

Not one for those with a predeliction for 'brand' I grant thee (who said marketers don't earn their corn?!) - but hey, vote just because your proud of being a free thinking aesthete and it's purty! :cool:

Neil

Attachments

• Ballistic 917 4.jpg
    Ballistic 917 4.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,442
  • Ballistic 5.jpg
    Ballistic 5.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,442
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back