FS: Peugeot mens 60cm road bike (Ultegra/Dura-ace)

chrisga

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm selling my retro Peugeot road bike over on ebay. Have no idea how much it is worth, probbaly worth more to me as a bike than the money I will see for it but I simply need the space and its just too big for me. Its not the tidiest bike but isnt in bad nick for the age. Some marks on the top tube.

Feel free to take a look, could be a cheap hack for a taller person.

Ebay advert:

http ://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230431324415&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I can add the pics to my flickr account if people would like to see more. If theres an other details you would like to see then please let me know.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks Tel!

I can take more pics if anyone is interested and asks for them!

It is a good(ish) bike in that it all works well and I wouldnt be selling it if it werent just a wee bit too big for me and i needed the space for other bikes!

Thanks for your help. Youve been a load more helpful than the guys on bikeradar who just slagged me off for linking to an ebay auction!

If someone buys it and needs it posting I might be back for some advice!

Chris

Back