NWA: Macclesfield Forest 31/01/10 - 'AFTERMATH'

Quality ride, quality organisation and leadership, quality turnout... nuff said!

Mr K

Attachments

• Prof Pat Pending 1.jpg
    Prof Pat Pending 1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 711
Another poor set of snaps from me (again) - will re-read my manual before the next ride!

Mr K

Attachments

• Delirious Woodsman.jpg
    Delirious Woodsman.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 708
  • Gang Show.jpg
    Gang Show.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 708
  • Leader of a pack.jpg
    Leader of a pack.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 708
  • Walter Raleigh.jpg
    Walter Raleigh.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 708
Great Pics!

I had a great time. I've now ridden a few more tracks in my own back yard.

Those who didn't do the second loop were missing out, Great view.

Cant wait for the next Macc ride, we've got some big hills to show you guys, up and down.

@sinnett177 "Speed of 9" I wish, I only moved up to 8 last year, the S-Works is getting more gears soon tho.

I also had my GPS running
http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php ... a90390b3f1

I've just noticed that the map says I nearly touched 50mph, I paused the ride for dinner and must off restarted it in a slightly different location

If anyone is interested in more rides in this area click on my user name after clicking on the link above

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Paul for organising a fantastic ride! Even though we had to give alot of the best tracks a miss cause of the snow , Paul still put a great route together. The Flapjacks and wine gums were lovely , the hospitality on these rides just gets better everytime! It was really good to meet more people from the site and hope to see them again soon!

Thanks to everyone who voted for my Dekerf in the B.O.T.R competition ....it was beginners luck Mr K !! .....I did give you a chance by only entering one bike ! ;)

Was a brilliant day DrystonePaul ! :D

For attending a Retrobike ride and indeed riding retro, the following will be awarded the much sort after
rank_rider.gif
tags.

-stewlewis
-RickDraper

I'll get onto John straight away :D

Pics and thanks

Hey all, 'twas a grand ride. It has been great to meet more people.

Paul, you did well as ride honcho. I believe we now need more rides with history lessons on the way round :D

Links to piccies are below, sorry there aren't any more.

Now to soak in the bath AGAIN to ease the pain in my knees :shock:

Sarah

p.s. I feel mightily sorry for myself now I know I've only burned 600odd calories. Boo to calories! Less of that tasty flapjack stuff next time then :D

The pic of 3 that has me at the rear has Andy the no fear Moto X Proflexer in 2nd position I think.

Nice pics BTW. This ride thread seems to have the most pics for a while.

My first one too, cherry popped and I'm getting a banner! Sweet.

unocogero":3r94ff9c said:
stewlewis":3r94ff9c said:
Calories 626

I can't accept it was only 626 calories. I ate that in wine gums ;)

The Human Body is an efficient machine.
The GPS/Sporttracks can only estimate based on heartrate, cadence, distance, elevation, weather, wind direction and speed, weight of rider and bike. Calorie estimates are never accurate but I don't think it's far off.

Back