1992 GT Bravado.....for the TALL of us.

SeeingisBelievingGTMuseum

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
You're looking at a 1992 GT Bravado 22" frame measured from center of the bottom bracket to the center of the top tube. True Temper GTX frame tubing that was welded by Toyo in Japan. If you have a 35" or more inseam this would be a nice frame for your next project. It has a few decal nicks but they aren't through the paint. NO bare metal on the drive side chainstay just one chip. This frame has the top tube "Groove Tube" cable routing and I am including the 1-1/8" threaded Judy XC that is shown on the frame. This fork is in excellent condition, one small paint chip and has only had the front wheel in and out of the dropouts three times. Also included is the Tange headset with GT locknut, GT Flip Flop II stem, Shimano Deore U-brake, cross over cable guide, groove tube cable guide and GT alloy seat clamp with quick release. You will need to source a 28.6mm top pull front derailleur and a few other bits but this one is in great shape and has no frame dents. I also have a 20" in the same color but am undecided yet as to whether or not I'm keeping it. Asking price is $150 plus the shipping.

With parts it scales at 15lbs in a carton and that's coming up at US$67.17 actual cost to all countries that accept a 108" length and girth packages through US Postal Service Priority Mail International....I'm sure most of you know if your country qualifies for this... if not please ask.

Attachments

• DSC01671.JPG
    DSC01671.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,553
  • DSC01672.JPG
    DSC01672.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,553
  • DSC01673.JPG
    DSC01673.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,544
  • PICT1025.JPG
    PICT1025.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,544
I really like that, but I couldn't justify it at the moment and it's going to be awhile before I want to deal with Customs again.

Back