And today I did......

29er's are odd things
it feels different but in a way that's hard to pin down
i find climbing is not it's forte ,but going up steps and techie
climbs not as bad as it should be ,mine's s/s so theres a serious disadvantage to start with
they feel loooong in single track and stable too but they seem to find more traction than you anticipate
is 29" the answer ,not for me but the yanks seem to like them

mike

zigzag":1sb1znmp said:
Have you got that funky B17 that you won yet? Oh aye, and I've got a ton of gear to get through to you from dyna, velo and TK. I'll PM and arrange.

just in the door with it 20 minutes ago :D :D :D and the paints lush....... the whites got a mother-of-pearl through it :D

since i'm on a 1 in 1 out thing now i'll be letting the yellow saracen go after i strip it :(

good to hear you never got any puntures today tho :D it's no like you :LOL: :LOL:

family walk with the kids on their bikes, even ultraminiKen - very proud. Did the aftermath write up - rado's bike and fat pictures are amazing.

Big eck I need to tell you what I've sent down with zigzag - sent a pm.

well done Dr S. If you need me to scrap that other one for you let me know, I'll only charge you postage :)

The Ken":386e5tyw said:
well done Dr S. If you need me to scrap that other one for you let me know, I'll only charge you postage :)

Sorry TK but Kaiser got in before you. Its boxed and ready to go to the land of the Hairy Ones.

Went out for a run to kick the weekends debauchery into touch :)

Back