NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Thrunton is pretty grim at the moment Si. Crispy icy snow (now with a few inchs of fresh hiding it) on the climbs and the loop up to the cairn is unrideable. The trails through the trees are really muddy and difficult too. Not happy hunting at the moment.

Sithlord":cp439t3f said:
Ah!!! winter... I love it... :LOL: :LOL: .. proper mountain biking.. :LOL: :LOL:

You should have riden today then- it was like Alaskan Tundra up there. On the way to Rosedale the roads had snowdrifts taller than the van :shock:

Jeez.. I bet you were proper rallying it round there then.. :LOL: :LOL: , nice to be man against the elements... :)

you up for a local spin tomorrow then or are you housebound doing your books.. ?

Rosedale report now up ;)

4316762557_ace4c446b6_o.jpg

Sithlord":1seecxef said:
Jeez.. I bet you were proper rallying it round there then.. :LOL: :LOL: , nice to be man against the elements... :)

you up for a local spin tomorrow then or are you housebound doing your books.. ?

Going to busy tomorrow. Inlaws are away so its my turn up at the farm. Pobably most of the day but its pleasant enought being out in the fresh air all day.

Have a good one ;)

Back