'Dillo Tough! - 'Chocolate' '93 Fuquay Custom. Finished!

This is one of those threads which is a pleasure to look back through. I have a soft spot for Dillo's because I very nearly bought one back in the day - you could call it a regret :oops:

Kind of why I'm on this site and why I have the Lloyd - because I wanted something like this then but couldn't - but now I can :D

A friend of mine broke some Gumbo's in 1997. He had them on a Trek 9900 OCLV Pro Issue and the legs snapped below the weld to the crown tube; he was trying to keep up with me on my brand new Intense Uzzi SL - it was the death of the rigid bike :twisted:

FUQUAY

Looks good very nice I am trying to ID a frame which i have bought, can you look at my post on Nov 15th and see if you think that is a fuquay, it is a super frame and is very light but I cannot identify it.

Just had a quick scan through, nice build still got mine in its original paint ( boring black ) from when I ordered it to replace the worst bike i had ( marin team ti) not ridden it much recently but it dragged me across mexico on an Exodus trip, which surprised me how well the ritchey wcs tubing survived.

Back