ALPHA… who knows this titanium bike

hollister":2x5a463o said:
what would happen if this and my omega where in the same room together? :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What is your "omega" ? A cannondale SM or SE omega :cool: .
A friend of the french forum had 2 kleins : a pink/orange/yellow Attitude and a bleu/green/yellow Adroit. He put them in the same room together.
He phoned me the last week : he has now a white Klein Pinnacle ! :LOL: :LOL:
(I think that he will have 4 kleins in the next week… :roll: )

24pouces":2nzool91 said:
hollister":2nzool91 said:
what would happen if this and my omega where in the same room together? :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What is your "omega" ? A cannondale SM or SE omega :cool: .
A friend of the french forum had 2 kleins : a pink/orange/yellow Attitude and a bleu/green/yellow Adroit. He put them in the same room together.
He phoned me the last week : he has now a white Klein Pinnacle ! :LOL: :LOL:
(I think that he will have 4 kleins in the next week… :roll: )
now with brooks tape, swallow saddle, moots post and a phil wood ti bb.still lookin for frame info.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6479

Hollister- I've added a link on your original thread about Omega cycleworks, I'm pretty sure they made that frame around/just after 98 before they switched to Titanium only production

Beau-ti-full !
The Alpha will change : titanium or breezer fork, titanium : seatpost, stem bar… campy (brakes, shifters, mecht…)and mavic (crank, rear mech…), and mavic Paris Gao Dakar wheels…
But for the saddle : Brooks ! Swallow or swift. I don't know but certainly honey color…
I had an antique brown swallow on my other titanium mtb. Antique brown is the color I prefer on a titanium bike…
Pictures but next month!
;)

dont get me wrong i loved my swift, but the swallow is the most comfortable thing i have ever sat on.plus its rails allow me to run a straight post.

I love brooks saddle…
My first was a swift . I could bought a limited collector swallow (lateral seams, antique brown) , there's 3 years ago, but I didn't have enough money at this time :cry: .
In september, I bought an antique brown swallow. Very confortable ! In Moutain bike, with a titanium seatpost, I didn't need a rear suspension :D
But in february, in a very muddy run, the leather had teared :roll: :( :(
I think, it's my fault : I didn't grease enough the leather !
The frame is still good : I have to change the leather (The french dealer, said me that Brooks doesn't change the leather).
But, when I can, I'll bought another swallow ;)

bizarrely I want the frame pad (that's not been put on correctly) for my cross bike

I have one of these if you are desperate - very used, ripped off my original triangle post bag - pm me.

Got some Syncros fork legs today through the post - bit redundant now I sold the mag21 crown. Anyone want them?

I have a spare Mag21 steerer - very short & 1 1/8 threaded if you are interested. pm me.

Back