Not sure what to make of this one!

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... otohosting

d41f_3.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Still makes me laugh, the effort gone in to making it rear suspension, only to bolt a rigid fork up front :LOL:

:shock: :shock: Oh my what a view for saw eyes that is. I can't get over the wheels. Its so :LOL:

:? not really keen on anything about it at all, looks like the sort of thing mercedes would give away with a new car.

Why let something like that go for £350?

In reality it's value is indeterminable, but surely it must have been worth more than £350 to the guy that built it? :(

Personnaly, i love the wheels. Set of those on a Kona HUMUHUMU-NUKUNUKU-APUA'A would make a seriously pimp steed for summertime cruising :cool:

I absolutely believe it was a real pain to make those wheels. When on visit by Koga I were told it was a hassle to design and built proper wheels for their Aeroblade model. It was also a substantial reason to limit the production to 50

mwe0ie.jpg

Latest posts

Back