what date?

• 21st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lewis1641":1pw4n3o1 said:
You need a van in your life.

I'm off for a recce ride on Sunday trying to extend the route i know. There's plenty of bridleways around there looking at the map but i don't know how good a route i can make. The current one I've done with my dad a few times is only 10 miles.

Is anyone around this Sunday for a ride?
Whereabouts & what time?

Set off from east ravendale either around 9 or 1ish, depending on what the wife has in store! When could you make it? Do you know the area? I've got a decent 10 miles but need to make it a bit longer

Pickle":2jdtd1kp said:
legrandefromage":2jdtd1kp said:
yeah, I can snooze then, unless you are playing 'drum without bass' in the Vectra. :LOL:

Hey, the Vectra is mine now so I can make it 'drum WITH bass' :cool:

Although, having said that, its handy being able to get a bike it the back without having to take the wheels out.....

bass

or bikes

bass

or bikes

Hmmmmmmmm............. :?

want me to bring along sub and amp next time I'm along?

legrandefromage":29xmrib9 said:
Pickle":29xmrib9 said:
legrandefromage":29xmrib9 said:
yeah, I can snooze then, unless you are playing 'drum without bass' in the Vectra. :LOL:

Hey, the Vectra is mine now so I can make it 'drum WITH bass' :cool:

Although, having said that, its handy being able to get a bike it the back without having to take the wheels out.....

bass

or bikes

bass

or bikes

Hmmmmmmmm............. :?

want me to bring along sub and amp next time I'm along?

Does a bear siht in the woods? ;)

Just got back in from a recce ride. Andy sent me a scan of his os map and we did a 12 miler based on that. It was pretty muddy and quite a slog to be honest but a decent ride which could be extended easily. Or i was thinking we could do that in the morning then back to my mum's for a bacon buttie then back out for another 10 ish miles in the afternoon? Or loop the 2 together in one?

sounds good to me bud,ginners up for it as well

either dates cool and whatever loop decisions cool,happy to be riding lol :D

Ahh, good to see you back, glad you didn't get lost or owt!

Sounds like plenty of options, I've not fully explored all the bridleways marked on the map.

Maybe get together and work out a route that has bail outs if needed, but one that is of sufficient distance & fun to entice those who think Lincolnshire is flat & boring ;)

Its definately not flat! My legs are jelly tonight!

I'm free again on sunday if you are? I want to do this route again to make sure i know it.

lewis1641":3fx8otzi said:
Its definitely not flat! My legs are jelly tonight!

I'm free again on sunday if you are? I want to do this route again to make sure i know it.
Yeah OK, will sort a time out later in the week if you like, I do like a lie in on the weekend though ;)

Back