'96 Explosif frame and singlespeed wheels, Oooh, and HS33's

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Got my eye on other things so these two have to go in order to swell my paypal account :)

1996 17" Kona Explosif frame, Columbus Max OR tubing (light) lovely drop outs with the 'K' logo in relief. Got to be honest, the paint is pretty battered up and there is a small dint in the top tube so it needs a re-spray. There is no rust and a lick of paint would transform this into a bloody nice bike. I just don't have the time to be the one doing the transformation. It owes me nothing so £60 + postage (about a tenner) and its yours. SOLD

WOW!!! just realised that I can also include the original Kona seat collar and O-Beam post!!!!!! How can you refuse such a bargain :)

Also

DMR revolver singlespeed wheelset, black revolver hubs with a 16t cog on the back. Silver Mavic 517 rims. Nice condition. Both spin well. I paid £45 for them but I collected them so you can pay that too if you can collect, or add a few quid for postage :)

Pics done by request if you want them.

Ooh, pics of the wheels please.

Only need the front but happy to take both if they're suitable and there's no taker for the front

Will PM with email details

sunchaser":2af6atyl said:
pics of the explosif frame please.

& how bad is the dent?

PM me your e-mail address and I'll mail them to you now :)

The dent is hardly visible in the pics but it is there. Its not large enough to be a structural problem but at the end of the day it is 'dinged', which is why I'm selling it for £60 and not £160.

Not to put emotional pressure on anyone but my wife says that if I shift these things I'm allowed to buy the Orange X1 that retrobloke (IIRC?) is selling.

Don't let me down fellas :)

Hiya.

What colour frame is it?
and is there any chance of any pictures please

many thanks

Tony

Latest posts

Back