Dusk 'til Dawn 2010 - 2nd / 3rd October

Count me in for the team....really enjoyed it last year :cool:

Let's see if we can finish even higher........I might have to quit the speed sticks for that :shock:

OK chaps. Let's re-form last years team of Jango, Cannondale King, Neil__J and Average Mark. I will do the entry again and get it sponsored by Tyre Pros, I will ask if they can pay again ;)

If anyone else wants to form a team - can be solo, pairs, three or four riders any combination of male, female or mixed. Let me know and I will ask if the entry can be sponsored, no promises, but no harm in asking.

Entries now open, have asked for sponsorship of entry fee for a four man team which is £128 this year. Will see what happens - fingers crossed. Have promised a top 20 finish this year ;)

This years event will be based at High Lodge and every rider gets a D2D t-shirt to celebrate 10 years of the event.

More details here: http://www.thetfordmtbracing.com/d2d.htm

Right then fella's, going to have to give my spot on the team up i'm afraid. Somethings come up which means i can't be your 4th man :(. Expect you all to do better than last year though! And anyone willing to be the fourth man?

Hello all,

I'm Neil_j's younger (and fatter) brother, and I'd like to put my name down for the vacant slot in the team.
After a brief discussion with Neil this morning, he's said he'll mark me down as a reserve for this team, cos if there's someone from your local crowd who wants in, it would only be fair to let them.

One thing I will say, don't be under any illusion that I'm another Neil!
He's always been faster than me, and most people I've ridden with to be honest.

Cheers,

Chris.

Good man Chris for stepping forward. Jango and I were having a discussion under the stars at Chicksands tonight. Trying to work out who could fill the vacant spot. I knew your name had been suggested and I wanted the vacant spot to be filled by a RB member. Looks like you fit the bill, welcome to the team.

The sponsored entry has hit a slight glitch. The guy that has authorised the payment for the last 2 years is no longer in a position to do such things. I need to ask our japanese CFO, not such a bad thing as I get on really well with him and he is a keen cyclist. I will wait until the MBR artical comes out and hit him with a double whammy - look at this & please sponsor us, we're famous!

As an aside, Matty was talking about seeing if we could get together a more casual team for this years. I know curly mentioned it erlier, give you all something to aim at and if youv'e never done an event it's a great place to start.

Back