project 2010 - indy fab deluxe '97

bkt

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
after waiting a whole 2 days, DHL knocked on my door and my 1997 independent fabrication deluxe was in my grubby mitts :cool: . its 18" and in great condition. i am trying to avoid the temptation of just building it up with stuff ive got already as its not top drawer, this frame deserves better but i might have to as i can hear the forest calling me and its supposed to be a nice weekend weather wise :D :D

its a crap pic but you should see the paint finish for a start - like a pearl/glitter shimmer. its ace :D

Beautiful beautiful frames, lovely colour and getting very tempted the more I see these... . damm you.. :LOL: :LOL: , I'll await the progress pics.. :)

legrandefromage":3tm9qe3l said:
excuse my ignorance but what makes it special? It looks a bit 'normal' to me.

:?

Thats true LGF, they do look like anything else, but the ride is superb. I havn't the correct vocabulary to describe it, but mine is so nicely balanced, acceleration is brisk, and, I dunno, just feels nice. Best frame I have had.

legrandefromage":308fy5jf said:
bkt":308fy5jf said:
its a crap pic but you should see the paint finish for a start - like a pearl/glitter shimmer. its ace :D

does that make it ride better?

Of course they are special, they have the same DNA as a Fat Chance. Great bikes ;)

legrandefromage":2q5xh2o3 said:
excuse my ignorance but what makes it special? It looks a bit 'normal' to me.

:?

It's an IF, how much more "special" d'you want ? :D

Very nice, a lorra IF love going on at the mo'... nice to see, might get some pics of mine up. Mine's got the glittery shimmer going on too.

Look forward to seeing it built up ;)

Back