MacRetro Trading Post

Would anyone be interested in a Snap On tool chest ?, has
three small drawers, two shallow ones and a deep one at the bottom,
Special edition with pictures of Ford Mustangs on it, needs a new lock,
but not really an issue if it's for home use.
Asking £70 collected or will swap for something i can use like a decent
set of wheels or pair of cranks (Middleburns or Raceface)

Also have a Sip 150 Gas/NoGas Mig welder, well used and now needs
a new wire feed (common fault on Sip's, asking £30, again swap for
something usefull.

Anybody interested in most of a Kona Firemountain 16" for a Mini MacRetro before I put it on general release???
I'd be happier to trade for it rather than sell it, its tatty but sound.

RM

Robmac - Possibly interested in the fire mountain - any pics available, how much etc? Or what would you want in exchange?

:?:

I'll get pics ASAP.
Its easier to say whats not there, cables, tires, chain, bars, levers and gear levers 'I think'. Im cant remember what year it is 'I bought it for my son' but its steel and its fitted with non threaded steerer. When the pics are posted we'll talk about price or parts ;)

Rob

having a mini clearout so seeing if any of the clan want bits first :D

a2z rear disc adaptor for non-disc frames , used for a couple of miles £15 posted
IMG_1899.jpg

goodridge hose for hope monos 640mm , barely used so in great condition £15 posted
IMG_1905.jpg

set of 8 speed m569 shifters in really good working and cosmetic condition £20 posted
IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

the old saracen deltabox thing needs a new home too :( it comes with sr suntour forks that work well , seatpost & clamp , saracen seat/chainset a good bb and shockworks rear shock , £50 posted
IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

as you can see this was no cheapo bottom of the range bike by the bottom pivot bearings , theres also a second rear end for discs (hayes 22mm caliper fitment)

seeing as it's you lot i'll take swaps , discounts and sweeties as payment :D

i'm also thinking about parting with my full m570 black/gold group set :shock: due to wanting to part with the kinesis.......

Off Topic - for sale

OFF TOPIC
Hi guys I know this is off topic, but some of you were waffling on about old console games in the macretro chat section so thought I would throw this in here before I throw it on the bay.
I have a N64 console in its box, used but works fine. All cables and stuff.
There are two controllers, one advanced with an expansion pack.
There is about 12 games from memory but I will check, most are in their original boxs. IIRC there is 2 Zelda games, 3 Star wars, Goldeneye 007, Nascar, Tetris, Donkey Kong racing, super Mario, Turok, Star fox with rumblepack and a few others.
If anyones interested I will dig them out on the weekend, if not its to the bay.
Looking for around £35?

Jamie

RobMac":2tf0w8w2 said:
I'll get pics ASAP.
Its easier to say whats not there, cables, tires, chain, bars, levers and gear levers 'I think'. Im cant remember what year it is 'I bought it for my son' but its steel and its fitted with non threaded steerer. When the pics are posted we'll talk about price or parts ;)

Rob

Late I know :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_0863 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0863 (Medium).JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 345
Looking for a 700c Hybrid front wheel with 6 bolt disc hub for latest fixie project. Got a bolt on cog coming and with a longer axle and some spacers I reckon a rather tough off road capable fixie should emerge. Narrower 700c hybrid tyres should cut through mud and snow quite well.

I know hybrid stuffs not you guys forte but cant hurt to ask :D

Back