NWA: Macclesfield Forest - 31/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am typing this lying in bed with laberynthitis and watching the world spin round everytime I get out of bed :? so am out (yet again)for this one :cry:

My mate had Laberynthitis a few years ago. It made him have to stagger and crawl around like a drunkard. Even more so than usual. Nasty stuff.

Get well soon Dave.

My wife has Menieres which does the same thing - horrible. She is more or less permanently seasick to varying degrees.

orange71":2ehxgoi1 said:
My wife has Menieres which does the same thing - horrible. She is more or less permanently seasick to varying degrees.
Having had this for 72hrs She has my undying sympathy :cry:

Sidewinder":2jm537az said:
Am typing this lying in bed with laberynthitis and watching the world spin round everytime I get out of bed :? so am out (yet again)for this one :cry:

Costs a fortune in ale to get like that. Think yourself lucky!

Seriously, get well soon buddy ;)

Might be up for this as I'm keen to attend a retromeet, but may have a couple of non-retro riding buddies with me (although ones on a Yeti and ones on a Rocky which are both honourary retro brands..) - any objections to this? Whats the pace likely to be, wouldn't want to be slowing people down? Is the meeting place still the pub at 10 for 10.30?

Steve T.

You and your friends will be very welcome Steve, the pace as always is as fast as the slowest man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back