glad your fixed dyna
was gonna look out a s/s kit for a carpark build

getting excited about this now ,how sad for a near 50 yr old bloke to get
excited about riding a bicycle with some other blokes ,in winter ,in scotland

is it just me ?

should be good

No its not just you mickee ;)
Glad your fixed DT.
Checked things over tonight on the singlespeed and might just singlespeed. I have to leave tomorrow after lunch as I'm staying near Grantown to save a long drive on Sat morning. If I'm still undecided I will bring both. Does anybody know what the latest is on the conditions?
While I have got some riding in lately I am really looking forward to this as Saturday is my first day off work since the end of June :shock:
I also Pm'ed Grundig in Inverness to see if he wants to join us but havnt heard back yet.

Jamie

looks VERY white in that direction from here

s/s it is then ,at least its light enough to carry

Final warning you guys, my bike does glow against a white background, dark glasses are essential :LOL: :cool:
40 year old and feeling like a big kid going out to play with his mates :roll:
This should be good ;)

If today is anything to go by, it's gonna be pretty nippy the morn, its a bloody cauld wind. A big flask of hot sugary tea might be in order.

Fair looking forward to getting oot to play myself. Far enough away so that I'll no hear my mum shouting me back in for ma tea either.

was snowing in glasga this morning :shock:

looking forward to this to albeit, I still feel as weak as a kitten (getting my excuses in early) :LOL:

about to leave

Just in from work for lunch and about to head to Aviemore after I go back to work for an hour.
Its been snowing overnight up here and its pretty bitter with the wind chill.
It will be a good day out.
See you soon.

Jamie

Back