NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

toons":325gipey said:
Sunday dude.

Tax office ain't open on weekends dude.

Don't suggest for a moment I do it online. They 'lost' my payment last year and charged me a fine AND interest for 5 months until they 'found' it again. When they found it they decided for some reason to change my tax codes, NI number and give me the title of Rt. Hon. Tax code and NI numbers are now sorted but all correspondance still arrives as Rt. Hon.

So ******* bow next time you see me you plebs. As for Her Majesties idiots, watch the buggers because they have not a clue what day it is!

Rt.Hon Dr S

How muddy was that!

My arm hurts this morning :( (Twice over the bars)

Must remember the buff and winter gloves for next week.

Also it’s about time Dr Drew joined us.

T'was a proper shitfest indeed. Last time I take a retro steed up there in winter. Bloody terrible!

So who is riding on Saturday then??

I'll be oot soon......can't stretch out these excuses any longer (in truth it's been pretty tricky getting out recently) and i'm itching to get out for a ride.

Can we also explore some old school trails on Sat am's? Wanna get back to Kielder as well though...

Drewson":1x6cepmd said:
I'll be oot soon......can't stretch out these excuses any longer (in truth it's been pretty tricky getting out recently) and i'm itching to get out for a ride.

Can we also explore some old school trails on Sat am's? Wanna get back to Kielder as well though...

Space in the van for Rosedale on Saturday Drew if you fancy it??

I'm afraid i won't make it if it means being away for the most of the day. Would need to be back by 1-2pm unfortunately as the missus will freak otherwise :roll:

Bet it's gonna be a good one though....

Back