And today I did......

Today I sorted out my 'old bikes are crap' problem by sorting out my new project. A Yo Eddy for the 21st century. Disc brakes and Paragon Machineworks sliding drop outs for the frame and a custom length Eddy fork with disc tab. Sling some modern rubber on it and there you have it. A retro bike with teeth!

Dr S":3vdg0fgh said:
A Yo Eddy for the 20th century.
Not that I know anything about these sorts of things, but does the Cotic not sort of fit the bill (sliding dropouts excepted)?

Touch up the fat (with black modelling paint) shimmed the front mech, painted the front cable hanger and blackened the tires. :cool:

Ooh just thought of something

And today I - received the bill for the spokes I ordered at work , 4 grands worth :shock: :LOL: turns out they cocked it up and took my order for 2 lots of 72 spokes ( couldn't order less ) and multiplied it wrong so they thought we wanted 72 boxes of 72 or something .

It was bad enough having to order 72 of each length but then I realised I had enough matching hubs that losing an extra 72 of the things wasn't too bad . trying to find a use for 4 grands worth of them might have got tedious .

There is a nation wide meeting for every store on sunday . My money is that it's going to be " we had a good year considering there was a recession , now that it has come to an end we should try to increase sales for this year "

Back