CANNONDALE EST

24pouces":18q78qhv said:
Don't sale it…
Change the fork for the original pepperoni, and you can be sure to have a beautiful old school bike. Its value is not money, but something else…

Well said old boy... too many people in this retro game for the $$$ these days :) They've forgotten why this started in the first place.

I'm new in this forum… but I've got my bikes since a very long time. What is important for me is all the stories I lived with them, ther's no price for them… I think that is the old school spirit… ;)

Thanks for the help on "What, How old and Value" of my EST. I'm selling the bike for the plain and simple reson that it is too big. Old school is fine but safety is far more important. I am looking to replace it with what in my opinion is the first britsh mountain bike. A chocolate and champagne, five speed, cow horned raleigh MAVRICK. You may all laugh but i could jump 7 of my friends and wheelie it for over a mile! If any body has one please let me know. As for the EST it will be on Ebay in the next few weeks!

Ok, good luck…
But please, change this hugly fork for a pepperoni.
Before ebay,if you want, I can see in the french forum if some cannondale's afficionado could buy your bike.
Send -me a MP for that and tomorrow, I'll post your announce. ;)

Thanks that would be really helpfull, Won't have time to do anything this week, but i'll be in touch after the week end. CHEERS P.S What do you mean by MP? Thanks again

Excuse me… MP, Mail privé, PM Private message…
:oops:
I learn writing english each days I go on this forum ! :LOL: ;)

Back