Have you Photo Shopped your ride ??? Be honest now !!!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Anyone willing to admit to making there mint machine that little bit more Prestige, maybe owing a little to Photoshop Pro ??? :D :LOL: :D :LOL:

delboy009":7ggun62x said:
Ha ha... Even for BOTM ???

No, not put anythng in for that, but I have cleaned up photos of my bike, removed specs of dust and dirt.

:shock: :D :oops:

leeww":3j7ycxzl said:
delboy009":3j7ycxzl said:
Ha ha... Even for BOTM ???

No, not put anythng in for that, but I have cleaned up photos of my bike, removed specs of dust and dirt.

:shock: :D :oops:

I can sorta see your point, you take what you think is a nice pic of your bike only to discover later (on the PC screen) a big blob of cow shit stuck to your down tube!

If it was me I'd clean it and take another pic but I guess there could be valid reasons why others might not want to.

stevek":3339ztpe said:
If it was me I'd clean it and take another pic but I guess there could be valid reasons why others might not want to.

Is 'laziness' valid ?

If you're busy servicing a photo of your bike and not the bike itself it seems you may have your priorities a bit wrong way around. :?

If I sell stuff the items are as on the pics. I do something with the pics with photoshop, but never change the items to look better.
The pics of my bike are natural. But I indeed change sometimes disturbing background items like grafity.
And sometimes when ig cables are disturbing the view

Back