June BoTM **GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN NOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.
that just NEEDS to be kept together !!!!!!!!!!!!!

historic and stunning !!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and dont be shy of putting pics up , the more the better (readers bikes built just for it ;) )

thanx fellas- you're really kind. Really glad I got involved here. .. After all, we're only the temporary keepers of any machine.. . no-one lives forever. Its good to share them,
;)

elite504":3lwdnzcn said:
this has got to be BOTM material.. .
let me know ifyou want any more pix. .
Good luck all who entered!

:?: is Elite504 iCarsten's Yeti alter-ego? :LOL:

Elite504 - you have a seriously nice bike there and I'd like to see the other Yeti's too but can appreciate your caution. I find it incredible what this site throws up some times and am really proud to be part of it. Does make me realise that i may not win BOTM in July07 though - no ways a Yeti can win 3 in a row:?: :?: :?:

and Delboy09, sorry. I am now fully converted to the Church of Durango.

:? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, think I'll save mine until next month,

way too many nice rides there :eek:

Elite504 seems more like Huggy Bear. I know he's bad but I still really really wanna love him. He has this honey in your ear thing.......Now where is my pay pal account gone to??

retrobikeguy":3ekbjqri said:
:? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, think I'll save mine until next month,

way too many nice rides there :eek:

I'm beginning to wish i'd done the same :oops:

Please, nobody judge the Vit T2 until the decals go on and I take some better pictures ;)

URGH!!

1st it was the newsboy, then the overbury's with Campy groupset (bloody nice by the way fella) then the Yeti....

Top top draw this month guys...really good to see soem new machines on here...I appreciate what's being said on here about the ambush tactics, but so long as the info comes with it I have no problem...

It's like opening christmas presents...such a lovely surprise every month!

:LOL:

Rich

Yes - by all means - theres some awesome stuff going up at the moment - its like xmas morning when all the presents are slowly unravelled....mmmm

Re: BOTM Query

ameybrook":2eizsnoy said:
mrkawasaki":2eizsnoy said:
Is there somewhere on the site that shows all the 'winners' of previous BOTMs - back to the start of it all??

Neil

The Bike of the Year competition had them all shown. Very prestigious stuff.

I did a quick search but couldn't find it. John?

As P20 mentions the complete line up can be seen here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/?cat=5

Maybe I'll setup a BoTM sub forum to archive off the old contests (one day).

Some nice rides, keep them coming.

Let's see some more pics of the Yeti in Reader's Bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back